Why RM Corporate Services?
The benefits to organizations of providing Career Development Services to employees
have been widely documented. Providing services to help your employees
manage their careers on an ongoing basis and manage change during times
of restructuring or downsizing can help your company:
- Reduce exposure to litigation
- Fulfill legal and policy requirements
- Ensure a smooth transition for separated employees
- Enhance corporate image and goodwill
- Motivate remaining employees
RM Programs offer a unique, results-oriented and cost-effective
counseling and coaching solution that leverages the communication power of the internet
to facilitate comprehensive assessment and personalized career counseling/coaching
and planning by telephone from professionally trained, National Certified
Counselors with appropriate experience.
- ReadyMinds offers a top quality distance career counseling and coaching program
with a human element. Clients build a personal relationship
with their carefully matched counselor/coach as well as take advantage of
RM's internet-based tools.
- The RM Program is available at a low price. It is
far more cost-effective than other outplacement services on the
- ReadyMinds uses its own Proprietary Research and Methodology.
The products, counseling/coaching network and services have been completely developed
by ReadyMinds over an 8-year period.
- The flexible nature of the RM program means that it can be
accessed by employees regardless of geographical location and time
zone. It is therefore suitable to organizations with employees in
- ReadyMinds state-of-the-art counseling/coaching program is the only program
to exclusively utilize National Certified Counselors (NCC) and
abide by the ethical codes and guidelines of the National Board for
Certified Counselors (NBCC)
| Contact Us
To find out more about how RM
Services can help you or your organization, please contact